The Jewish Center
- Reading of the Names
Wednesday, May 4th 10:00p to 11:00p
- A Special Private Tour with Rabbi Yosie Levine in Commemoration of Yom Hashoah: Anti-Semitism 1919-1939
Thursday, May 5th 11:00a to 12:30p
- Women's Challah Bake
Thursday, May 5th 7:00p to 9:00p
- Approved Stores from Which to Purchase Chametz After Pesach--
Monday, May 9th (All day)
- Young Professional Yom Ha'Zikaron Tekes and Yom Ha'atzmaut Celebration
Wednesday, May 11th 6:20p to 10:20p
- Yom Ha'atzmaut Family BBQ
Thursday, May 12th 4:30p to 6:30p
- Young Couples & Families Picnic
Shabbat, May 14th 12:45p to 3:45p
- Former Member of Knessest Ruth Calderon and Rabbi Dr. Ari Berman in Conversation
Sunday, May 15th 7:30p to 9:30p
- End of the Year Third Meal in Honor of Morah Judy
Shabbat, May 21st 5:00p to 7:00p
- Basketball Clinic
Sunday, May 22nd 11:00a to 1:00p
Click here for the Shabbat Hagadol Drashah
Click here for the Pre-Pesach Newsletter
Click here to download the Sale of Chametz form
Click here to read: An open letter to Donald Trump from Orthodox rabbis
Click here to download the new JC app
Click here for the Winter Newsletter
Click here for the Treasurer’s Report
At the end of the seventh year of the Sh’mitah cycle (such as this year), all loans are nullified, including credit agreements, wage agreements that have been converted to loan agreements and rental agreements. One who wishes to collects his loans after the Sh’mitah year must make a Pruzbul before the time that the loans are nullified (i.e. the end of the Sh’mitah year). Typically, this is done during the month of Elul. Click here for a copy of the Pruzbul document (Hebrew and English) as well as instructions for how best to complete it. For further questions please contact Rabbi Zirkind at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform you of the passing of Amiram Shapiro, father of Jewish Center member Ron Shapiro.
The funeral will take place on Tuesday, May 3rd in Israel.
Shivah information to follow.